RON95 Goes Up By 5sen | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 04, 2010

RON95 Goes Up By 5sen

In my previous post, I had wondered aloud if the G will keep their hands off RON95, and for how long. Well, the question has been answered as from today onwards, RON95 will increase by 5sen per litre, to RM1.90 per litre. BAH!

So last night, like a lot of poor folks, I asked my brother to help me get some fuel into the car. Well, as long as we could save one or two Ringgit, why not? I was too tired to go out after being under the hot sun for the entire afternoon, and got pissed when I came home to find out this surprise!

With diesel also increased by 5sen to RM1.80 per litre, I figure tough times are ahead of us. Diesel is used in so many industrial sectors, including transportation, it wouldn't take long when everything becomes more expensive as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment