Birthday Gift To Myself | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Birthday Gift To Myself

I celebrated my birthday recently and my sister asked me if I am buying anything for myself. Sometimes, we just need to reward ourselves, you see. I didn't buy anything yet, though I am planning to buy tablet soon, when the market matures a little more next year.

However, with the price increase of a slew of essentials, including RON95 petrol, I am changing my mind. It is wiser to buy something more sustainable like gold. Seriously, I had wanted to buy gold for a long time but could not afford it. At this point, I could only afford to buy gold coins but that is good enough.

Gold coins are not only great for keeping, they make great decorative pieces in the living room too. I love that I get the chance to admire my gold coins and derive pleasure from that. I wouldn't be able to do the same with bullion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment