Sick In November | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sick In November

I don't know why but it seems that I am always falling ill in November. It's probably the cold and wet weather but I always remember being sick in November because it's my birthday month. I read that people get depress when it's their birthday, I think it's because the thought that one is getting older and there are still so many things unaccomplished but being sick during one's birthday is a whole lot worse!

Although I know that I don't get enough rest and did not have enough of fluid, especially when I was travelling, it just irks me that all these effects rear their ugly heads in November. Aigh!! And this is one of the reasons why i hardly get to celebrate my birthday. I just hate to socialize, and I can't eat cake or take soft drinks. Sad, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment