Hip Recall Lawsuit | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hip Recall Lawsuit

My mother has been going in and out of hospitals for the past year and a half. She keeps telling me that she is not feeling well. Except for "general weakness", the doctor cannot really pinpoint what is medically wrong with her. Perhaps it's psychological.

I met a patient at the hospital who underwent a hip replacement surgery recently and when I found out about this hip recall lawsuit, I thought about her. I wonder if she has used a defective hip replacement system by DePuy Orthopedics. Bad luck if she did!

Did you know that a total of 93000 hip replacement systems were recalled when it was reported that patients who used this suffered worse hip problems after their surgery that many required a second surgery? It's scary. I read that a Texas truck accident lawyer is taking up this case to seek compensation for affected patients. I'll try to "bump" into the lady and hopefully, can pass her the information, just in case she needs help.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

0 comments:

Post a Comment