Neighbor's Wedding Dinner | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 26, 2010

Neighbor's Wedding Dinner

My neighbor has invited my whole family to the daughter's wedding dinner next weekend and I tell you, I am totally not prepared for such social functions. I didn't even attend my friend's wedding dinner. I would need new clothes, new shoes, new bag, new hairstyle and a facial. In fact, I need a new ME. It has been such a long time that I have stayed away from all these, nothing that I own right now is suitable for "functions".

And I may have to take hydroxycut advanced diet pills just so that I could fit in to nice clothes and quit the habit of wearing baggy clothes to cover up my flab! I am just worried that I cannot be slim in time for the wedding dinner. Anyone has any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment