Back From Penang | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 26, 2010

Back From Penang

The family and I have just returned from Penang. I had wanted to go with them for a long time as we haven't been anywhere as a family for a long time because of the sick doggies, and then I spent a lot of time travelling alone and couldn't spare anymore money to give them a treat until now.

Oh well, although we spent a lot of time on the road, we didn't manage to see too many places. Penang is cheap but I don't like that most people speak Mandarin and Hokkien. Reminds me of Johor where I felt like a woman from outer space. And those dishonest hawkers and vendors would try to cheat us by giving us extra large bowls of food and called these 'specials" and charge us for them! Gah! These kinds of people are everywhere, I know, but then it happened to us when we were in Penang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment