Holiday Food | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Food

I have been traveling so much this year that despite the hectic schedule, where I rush to meet my public transportation like buses, trains and the LRT, I have put on weight. i think it's because of the food that i eat when I travel, which are commercial food and sometimes even "rich", especially when friends treat me to meals at high-class eateries. Back home, I hardly have the chance to eat out as I only have home-cooked food, where I observe a diet of less oil, sugar and salt.

Now that a wedding dinner is coming up and I have to buy a new dress for it, I am worried that I would not be able to carry my dress well because of my tummy. SIGH.... my spare tire seems to have expanded. I wonder if even the best diet pills could help me get rid of it within these few days. The dinner is this Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment