Another Round of Penang | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Round of Penang

Our visit to Penang was too brief and I feel as if I have spent too much money and not getting anything from that trip. Of course, I have some photos to show, and ate some Penang food, but Penang is an island that has so many things to offer, a few hours there is really not sufficient. Besides, we spent hours on the road, more than the time spent on the island itself.

I plan to visit Penang again, this time, by myself. I have a friend in Penang who said he could pick me up at the bus station and send me to my hotel. I plan to give myself five days on the island, which I think should be enough to go to a few Penang attractions, though of course, if I could afford the time and money, two weeks is ideal.

Travelling with the family is really not conducive, especially when none of them are bloggers. They won't go out of the way for me to see places, which make my trips with the family not very fruitful. Oh well, this December sees me going to KL again so maybe Penang, Round 2, will have to wait till next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment