Driving While Intoxicated | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Driving While Intoxicated

A friend told me that since he has stopped clubbing earlier this year, his partner in his weekend alcoholic binges has been having a difficult time. According to my friend, the guy has been driving out again after being fleeced by cabbies. That is totally not a smart move because if he intends to drink, he shouldn't be driving. I heard that he has already crashed his car twice!

Driving while intoxicated is an offence and he could be charged if he is pulled over by the police. It would not be easy for him because we don't have lawyers as good as Houston DWI lawyers here, and so, fine could be hefty and he may even be jailed!

I don't think it's worth getting into such troubles and I can never understand why people find pleasure in alcohol. Anyway, he really should take a cab!

0 comments:

Post a Comment