My First Job Application | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My First Job Application

It seems weird that although I have left school quite a number of years ago, I have never applied for a proper job before, so much so that when I decided to apply for a job the other day, I had to get friends to help with my application and resume.

The reason that I would like to secure an employment is because I would like to eventually get a home loan to buy my own house. In addition, I don't have health insurance yet, so being employed full time, I get to enjoy group health insurance too.

I have been looking at various health insurance quotes actually, but because health care in the country is getting more and more expensive, I have been quoted pretty high insurance premium rates. Being employed, I would enjoy free health insurance coverage; employers probably pay lower group health insurance rates since they are purchasing in bulk.

Well, whether I do get the job or not, closing date for applications is actually 31st December, 20101, which is still a long way to go, I will still continue doing what I do. Maybe I will set up a small business. I would have to register my business with the relevant governing bodies and also buy business insurance. I have checked out Netquote business insurance to understand business insurance better, to know what should be covered.

Wish me luck, will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment