Happy Binary Day! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Binary Day!

Yes! It's 10th October, 2010 today, making a special date of 10.10.10, which comes every 100 years. Although it is not a significant day to me personally, I will still try to make it a memorable day.

No, I'm not getting married, but I will be attending a mass wedding later, where 100 couples will be getting married. I wonder why the organisers did not make it a wedding for 110 couples or maybe 101 couples. Maybe it should be held in a stadium for 1010 couples?? That would be grand! LOL Still, it would be a memorable event for me, even as a by-stander.

As for the rest of the day, I don't have anything planned yet so we shall see. So how are you planning to mark this special day that comes but once every 100 years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment