WHAT Branded Warehouse Sale? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 02, 2010

WHAT Branded Warehouse Sale?

I eagerly looked forward to a branded warehouse sale near my house today but when I arrived, I was pretty disappointed with the merchandise and prices. Although the warehouse sale is promoted as carrying branded goods, I didn't see any high end brands, except for some rejected clothes that have their labels slashed.

Also, this warehouse sale is said to cater to babies, children and adults. It may be so but most of the goods are for babies and children. I guess when they mean it's also for adults, they mean that it's the adults who would be paying for their children's purchases.

I was so looking forward to the warehouse sale as I am looking for shoes but I walked away empty handed from yet another "sale". There was just nothing that I want to part my money for. I'm not hard to please. It's just that this supposedly warehouse sale is pretty lame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment