Putting Color Into A Dreary Environment | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Putting Color Into A Dreary Environment

The other day when I visited my aunt at the palliative care unit, I felt that although the administrators have made the unit as friendly and homely as possible so as not to drag down the spirits of the patients were are "waiting for time", and as comfortable for the patients and caregivers with air-conditioning, I felt that there was something missing. Color.

I have come across fashion seal medical scrubs that are very colorful and look extremely comfortable. These would surely cheer up the entire hospital building, not just the palliative care unit. If you don't believe me, just check out the scrub hats and caps for female staff!

I hope to suggest to them to change their hospitality uniforms and it wouldn't be expensive because one could find discount scrub sets from BlueSkyScrubs.com. I'm just afraid that there are so many beautiful scrub sets, lab coats, and even earrings and lanyards collections that they wouldn't know which to choose! Luckily, they are not expensive so they could actually get a few designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment