Power Toto Millionaire | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Power Toto Millionaire

I read with skepticism about the technician who hit the 6/55 Power Toto Jackpot winning RM11.66mil in a media statement that was published in The Star yesterday.

While I know that there are people who win money in games or number predictions, I feel that these "media statements" are not transparent enough. Now, I am not asking to know the name and address of winners, but I do feel that Berjaya Sports Toto can make their stories of winners more believable.

Apparently, with the winnings, the technician will be buying a house for each of his family members. I remember reading a story about Wayne Rooney doing the same when he turned professional.

Anyway, I know that when a story like this is published, many people will be flocking to Toto outlets around the country to place bets in the Power Toto lotto games.

Me, I guess I will just wait for another press release every few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment