Starting A New Career From Scratch | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Starting A New Career From Scratch

My sister told me about a colleague who left her job recently, moved to Kansas with her husband who secured a new job there, and enrolled in a beauty school in Wichita.

According to my sister, the lady is very brave to take all these changes in her life in her stride. Many of us are stuck in a job for years because we dare not make a move and it is understandable when all of us are bogged down by financial commitments.

This lady says she does not mind leaving a job and going back to school. She said that with a qualification in cosmetology, she is confident more opportunities will open up for her. In contrast, I have been looking at my back-to-school options for the past few years but still haven't been able to make a decision yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment