Sending Out REAL Cards This Christmas | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sending Out REAL Cards This Christmas

I have been very lazy the past few Christmases that I skipped sending cards to friends and family but instead opted for eCards. Yes, I saved a lot of money but the thing I loved the most was that I could send my cards at the last minute and the cards would still reach their recipients on time.

This Christmas, though, I have vowed to send out real cards once again. I feel bad and quite guilty previous years so this year, I hope that I could make it up. Still, because of lack of time to hand-write everything, I am going to get address labels printed so that at least the time needed to get those cards out is reduced significantly.

As you can see, I am already planning my Season's Greetings now. I fear that my best friend, Ms. Procrastination, will come and disrupt my plans and I would end up heading to a major eCard website again to extend my greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment