Rewarding Myself | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 17, 2010

Rewarding Myself

Every year end, when it's close to my birthday, I would like to reward myself for the hard work that I have done throughout the year. Working for myself, I don't have a 13th month bonus so I try to treat myself to something that I like in November.

This year, though, since my desktop computer is breaking down on me, I don't think I can afford to buy myself a gift and at the same time, fork out more than a thousand for a desktop computer, and it's not even high end! However, I am still keeping in view a couple of consumer electronics devices, namely Garmin Nuvi and Sony Vaio X.

Unfortunately, I am too practical for my own good and I know that the desktop computer will win in the end. It's just a matter of waiting for it to break down, or for my resolve to break down. LOL As for my dream gadgets, perhaps I would push them to Valentine's Day or maybe I'll just take the easy way out and place them on my birthday wishlist!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment