4-Day Macau / Hong Kong / China Tour | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 17, 2010

4-Day Macau / Hong Kong / China Tour

A friend just returned from a 4-day tour to Macau, Hong Kong and the southern part of China. She went with a few of her workmates. If I could afford it, I would have followed her but because of my impending big purchase, the PC, and the car that I bought in the middle of the year, I am not going to indulge in international travel just yet.

According to my friend and the photos she shared with me, they had a really wonderful time even though it was raining the whole trip. She's nursing a bad cold now. Pity her. LOL

My friend told me that she spent a lot of time just walking and walking, especially in China where the place she went to was to huge. I don't remember the Chinese name anymore but she said that it's too nice and a pity that she didn't have enough time to see everything. Even though she is just home, she is planning to visit again! What attraction!

One thing my friend told me about her trip that's music to my ears is that everything was so cheap. Hehehe I love cheap. You wouldn't believe how I tightfisted I was when I was in Singapore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment