Playing With Photos | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 17, 2010

Playing With Photos

I recently discovered the fun of digital scrapbooking. Actually, I have known about it for a long time but just haven't found the time or mood to search through my photos. As you know, I have been traveling a lot this year and I have so many photos, all still unsorted, that I would like to show my friends and family.

After playing with my photos for an afternoon, I find that I still prefer turning my photos into a slideshow. At least, it's more interactive, more like watching a video, more alive, more real. Slide shows are actually like a video digital scrapbook and could also be shared online easily.

Come to think of it, I still have a lot of photos to turn into slideshows but it's so strange. Looking at those photos now, it seems like my holidays happened a long, long time ago. Not just two months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment