Renovating The Guest Room | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 03, 2010

Renovating The Guest Room

My friend told me that he is planning to renovate the guest room. It's now so cramped with unwanted and unused items, it's more like a store room. He said that as soon as he could get a few friends together over the long Hari Raya holidays, he will get the room cleared up and start working on it and turn it into a small office where he could do his work. He works from home so having a proper office will be great.

I told him to keep a bedroom empty downstairs as his mother is not getting younger and may need a room to rest if she feels unwell and may not be able to take the stairs. He said that there is an empty bedroom now, which he is also planning to redecorate once the small office is completed. One thing at a time, I said.

My friend asked me to help him pick out curtains for his small office but I think that it would be better for him to get Cheap Roller Blinds. Firstly, it would look more professional. Secondly, it would definitely be cheaper. Thirdly, it would be easier to maintain and this should be taken into consideration as well since he doesn't have a housekeeper.

Anyway, my friend hasn't decided on what to get for now but I told him that if he's going to shop for roller blinds, I'll accompany him. If he's going for curtains, I'd rather stay home. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment