Long Hari Raya Holidays Starts Now | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 03, 2010

Long Hari Raya Holidays Starts Now

I know that officially, holidays for school going children will only start tomorrow and Hari Raya will fall on 10th September or thereabouts but just now, when I went out, traffic jam is back in Ipoh. LOL You know, there are so many Ipohans who work in other cities that most of the time, we have pretty empty streets except during the hours that people commute to work and school and home.

But traffic is terrible when we have long school holidays or festive breaks. It is no fun to go out, especially to shopping malls during festive sales. I think I would rather just stay home and not fight with the crowd over some discounted items. I would rather wait till the crowd has dispersed and then shop to my heart's content, even if I have to pay slightly more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment