I Really Wanna Go On A Cruise | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I Really Wanna Go On A Cruise

I went to Matta Fair in Ipoh a few days ago and although I didn't have too much time to look at cheap travel deals one by one, I spotted a cruise promotion. I think it's unfortunately that local cruises are mostly only 2 days/ 1 night vacations and it definitely is not worth the trouble going on board a cruise ship just for one night since from what I understand, we would have to check in 3 hours before sailing.

I wonder why I feel so guilty going on vacations when I'm using my own money. I feel like I am depriving the rest of my family a vacation too, that's why I plan to go to Penang with them for a couple of days. Yet, my sister who lives elsewhere, have no qualms booking a room at Hyatt Regency for more than MYR300+ a night!

I was already racked with guilt when I went to Genting and stayed at a room that costs more than RM200++ per night. Oh well, different people, different priorities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment