My Computer Is Frustrating Me | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 03, 2010

My Computer Is Frustrating Me

After downgrading my Operating System from Windows 7 to Windows XP because my hardware doesn't support Win7 and I am still so damned that the technician allowed me to take delivery of my computer even though he knows that my computer is old and would have problems running Win7, and to add salt to wound, I decided to pay for my copy of Win7 because it was not that bad, until after I bought it and registered my copy of Win7 with Microsoft that the problem got a lot worse that I could hardly use my computer at all.

Now, after downgrading, I thought that it would be a smooth experience using my computer but even though it is smooth and I could at least get things down, it freezes for no reason and for too many times too. Imagine, just by being idle, it would freeze and I would have to force a restart because everything just wouldn't move!

At first, I thought that if my computer can run Win XP smoothly, I don't mind paying for a copy even though it's an end of life product and technical support upgrades have been withdrawn BUT now, it looks like a hardware issue and with an old computer, almost 5 years old now, I can't upgrade any of my hardware but will have to buy a new CPU. SIGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment