Putting On 3kg | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Putting On 3kg

Although I am not on the fat side, since Snoopy passed away, where my weight dropped to 47.5kg only, I have put on 3kg already. I am still not fat but then I do have spare tire which seems bigger! Of course it's horrible and I am trying to reduce it, or better still eliminate it but my lifestyle certainly doesn't help.

Does anyone know how to reduce body fat effectively? Would I have to put in an hour at the gym daily? I am so lazy, you know, and if there is a shortcut to a slimmer body, I would certainly take it.

I also cannot skip my meals because I suffer from gastritis so that's not an option for me, though some of my friends claim that this works for them. I wonder if I could go one a fruit diet twice a week and what effects it has on my body fat. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment