Forensic Heroes Caught Me By Surprised | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Forensic Heroes Caught Me By Surprised

I have finished watching Forensic Heroes I (2006) and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed watching it. Although I do not particularly like crime dramas and the cast is nothing to shout about, I was pretty sucked into the storyline of the drama and have to admit that I quite enjoyed their acting.

I have never liked Bobby Au Yeung. It's nothing personal, it's just that I don't think he's a good actor because he doesn't seem versatile enough and even with him in the lead didn't dampen my enjoyment of the drama. I don't particularly like Linda Chung or Yoyo Mung either though I have watched quite a few of their dramas. Don't get me wrong, they are great actresses too but I guess they have not made a great impression on me thus far but I still enjoyed their acting here on Forensic Heroes I.

The great big discovery for me was in Frankie Lam. Have seen him off and on in tabloids but can't really recall any dramas of his that I have watched before. Maybe I have, maybe I have not but the thing is he didn't stand out from his dramas if I did prior to Forensic Heroes I.

In any case, I am so looking forward to watching Forensic Heroes II soon as it has Kevin Cheng and it is going to be very tragic with the death of Lam Ding Ding (Linda Chung) on her wedding day with Dr. Koo (Frankie Lam) and I am anticipating Forensic Heroes III which has Kevin Cheng in the lead which is in production in 2010. I may not like crime and script of Forensic Heroes is pretty technical but this looks like a crime series worth watching even though the characters may evolve over time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment