Dark Circle Eye Cream | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dark Circle Eye Cream

With the hours I spend at night chasing TVB and Korean dramas, I am not surprised when my friend commented that I have dark circles under my eyes. LOL I know I should take care of myself better. I don't mind but I think I may scare away some kids.

Right now, I am looking for the best eye cream for dark circles. I have tried out a couple of products and need to give time for them to work on me but I really take my hat off to women who diligently take good care of their looks. It does take a lot of time and patience!

I once read that there are no women who are born beautiful. The only difference that makes women beautiful is how hardworking they are in grooming themselves. I guess it is true seeing the hours my friends spend in their daily beauty routine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment