Gruesome Quadruple Murders | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gruesome Quadruple Murders

The recent murders of Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya and three men who were with her at that time; her driver, lawyer and bank officer, bring a chill to our spines. These murders is a gruesome reminder that there are people with really sick minds amongst us, and that is the scariest thing of all because we never know what kinds of people we will come in contact with in the course of life.

The police believe that the murder of Datuk Sosilawati was premeditated while the three associates were at the wrong place at the wrong time. What is more shocking is that these two brothers are said to be serial killers with at least nine other deaths of wealthy people from Malaysia and other countries linked to them.

When Snoopy was sick, a lot of my friends asked me to put him to sleep. I admit that I had contemplated putting an end to his misery with just an injection but I didn't do it in the end, couldn't do it. It makes me wonder what kinds of people these killers are who could cold-bloodedly kill another person, let alone 13 people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment