20ft Ceiling | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

20ft Ceiling

My sister just sent me photos of her new home. She said that while she loves the spaciousness of her house, she is now starting to wonder how she can take care of a house with a 20ft ceiling. Looking at the floor plan and design of the house prior to building it, she didn't realize how large the house would be. Now, with only three people living in the house, it seems like too much to handle.

As you can imagine, for a house with 20ft ceiling, her windows are gigantic too. According to my sister, she didn't even bother putting up curtains for the house. She wouldn't know how to take them down for laundry or put them up after since she no longer has the luxury of workmen at her beck and call.

My sister is now looking for a company to replace some of the windows. Yes, changes have to be made since it is no longer viable to have those gigantic windows. I read about a Window Replacement Boston company and I think that they would be able to help her with her windows. In fact, this company not only specializes in windows but also doors and patio rooms.

I guess what my sister could do now is to request for a quote from Harvey first and then decide from there.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment