Malaysia Day | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Malaysia Day

Before we even recover from the long Hari Raya holiday, we are going to enjoy yet another day of national holiday tomorrow to commemorate Malaysia Day. It is the day when Sabah and Sarawak were included in Peninsular Malaysia to form the Malaysia that we know today.

All along, we have never had a national holiday to mark this occasion and honestly, although this is a very significant day in the history of Malaysia, many Malaysians do not recognise it. Now that it is made a national holiday, most people will know what it means to the country.

Since it is just one day and in the middle of the week too, I don't have any plans for the day. I'll probably just stay at home, do my work, and go window shopping at night and also practise my driving. Yes, that's my usual routine. Boring, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment