How Fat Is Fat? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How Fat Is Fat?

A friend told me that she is fed up of her body shape. Although I don't think that she is fat at all, she says that it is. She says that it's just that I cannot see her body fat but she knows that she has too much of it. How fat is fat, actually? I think that if one walks and the body jiggles too much, that's fat. Is it all in her mind? I am sure it is.

According to my friend, she is doing a research on the Top selling diet pills and trying to read as much as she could on them. She said that she would then pick out one or two to try them out. She hopes that she wouldn't have to spend too much money on diet pills if she does sufficient research prior to starting on it but I think that everyone reacts to these products differently and the pills may work for some people but not work for others.

If you have tried keeping slim with pills before, perhaps you could share your experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment