Preparing For Halloween | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preparing For Halloween

Every year around this time, I would be faced with a huge challenge; to come up with a costume to wear for the neighborhood Halloween party. Normally, I don't really bother socializing with folks around here but then I have to make an exception when the host is one of my close friends. However, no matter how elaborate the themes of the parties were, I would always look for Simple HalloweenCostumes. I'm a no-frills person, you see, and don't like to dress up to the nines.

My friend has yet to inform us on the theme this year but she has already roped me to help her out with the preparations, especially in getting food ready for everyone! I'm no good with cooking so I guess I would have to get a caterer in or something like that. Still, I hope to be able to come up with a menu that would be in line with the theme of the party.

In any case, I know that all of us will have a great time like we did in the past years. With my bunch of crazy friends, we would surely bring the house down. I can't wait for Halloween to come! What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment