Keeping My "Toy" Car In Tip Top Condition | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 17, 2010

Keeping My "Toy" Car In Tip Top Condition

My friend thinks that it's a mistake for me to have purchased a Toyota that is almost as old as I am. Moreover, seeing how I am dismayed at my own stupidity for not knowing how to drive a manual gear car smoothly, he says I should have bought an automatic car instead and that I have been ill advised.

Now, I am afraid that if I am faced with mechanical problems, I would have trouble looking for used car parts. My mechanic told me that looking for new parts wouldn't be viable because it would be expensive and since my car is old, it's not worth putting more money in it. In fact, he told me that it would be easier to buy genuine Ferrari parts. Oh, now he tells me.

Anyway, my father is very happy with my purchase and. Come to think of it, the family uses my car more than I have a chance to drive it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment