In Search of Better Skin | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In Search of Better Skin

It looks like I have better skin now compared to two years ago but every time I travel, I get spots all over my face again. I don't know why but I think it could be the weather, air-cond, heat or maybe insufficient water or rest. Maybe it's just an accumulation of all these.

I have been reading up on acne treatment reviews recently and I feel quite ashamed that I still have to worry about acne at my age! I thought only teenagers worry about this. When I read that it's just a passing phase and people usually outgrow it, I was very happy but until now, I still suffer from it, though not as badly, but still do and honestly, it affects my self-confidence.

I am very envious of people who have good skin, more envious when I asked them to share their secret beauty routine with me and they tell me that they just use water and soap. Argh... how could life be this unfair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment