Planning A Trip To KL Next Week | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Planning A Trip To KL Next Week

Yes, it looks like I am going to KL again. I actually had a doctor's appointment today but because of a few issues, I am postponing it to next week. I'll probably go on Friday because there are more events happening on Fridays and it would be a good opportunity for me to get some blog content. I'll treat it like a holiday-cum-work trip so it will be a trip with a few purposes. I hope I get all the things I need to be done accomplished.

This time, I am planning to leave Ipoh on an express bus and then come home by train. I have taken both modes of transport before and felt that the bus, though more comfortable, is riskier. As for riding on the train, one cannot rest at all because of the noise and the people who come up and go down the train at the many stops along the way!

Anyway, if this trip materializes, it will mean yet another month of travel for me. I have been travelling non-stop since February this year, except for the month of April. I hope to take a break so that I could save some money. And as you know, I need a new PC too. SIGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment