Dream Home Spa | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 24, 2010

Dream Home Spa

When I have my own house, I would love to install a home spa. Even though I am a no-frills person, I still love to have a good soak now and then; to relax and just do nothing! I once read about a singer who would soak in a tub of milk every week and have since wish to try the same. It would be heavenly.

All these while, my mother has rejected my idea of installing a spa at home. She gave me plenty of excuses, like the cost of maintenance and the work involved. That's why I could only have one when I have a place to call my own. However, now that I have discovered that I could drastically reduce the amount of work in keeping my spa clean by using quality pool filter cartridge, I think I should try to convince her of the benefits of having a home spa again.

Do you know that we do not have to buy expensive hot tub filters? Just take a look at the website of Spa-daddy.com and you will see that we can also buy replacement spa filter that works just as good, which will filter, sanitize and clarify your water, keeping it clean and clear, free from dirt, bacteria, body oil and other contaminants.

What I especially like about shopping with Spa-daddy.com is that they offer ONE YEAR guarantee on their products. This shows how confident they are of their products and this certainly gives any shopper the peace of mind she needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment