Going To KL For The Day Today | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 24, 2010

Going To KL For The Day Today

Yes, today is the day I am going to KL again. this time, I am trying something different. I am going to leave for KL in an express coach and return by train. The old diesel-powered train. All these while, I have been using the same mode of transport. If I were to take the train to KL, I would take the train home too. The same for express coach. However, it's not a problem for me since my family will drop me and pick me up at the station, wherever that will be.

Once I am done with my doctor's appointment, I will have the day free to myself and that means.... SHOPPING! Yoohoo! I am looking for a pair of slippers and a nice shoulder bag. I am going to look for something along the lines of Kiro cat bags. LOL I know I am too old for that but what to do, I think I never grew up.

Anyway, am leaving now, so see you tomorrow again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment