Bullish About Gold | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bullish About Gold

The price of gold has risen tremendously over the past couple of decades. Although it peaked in June of this year and underwent slight correction in price since, gold investors are still quite bullish about gold. My friends, all small time investors, have bought rare gold coins which they say make good diversification to their investment portfolio and at the same time, looking at the coins gives them great joy.

I didn't ask them how or where they purchase their gold but if I have enough spare cash to invest in gold, I would be going with United States Gold Bureau because of the ease in buying gold and their ready advice from a team of experts. Besides, I can see that their prices of precious metals are most competitive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment