1Malaysia Is Totally Overused | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 18, 2010

1Malaysia Is Totally Overused

In a couple of previous posts, I mentioned that the word 1Malaysia is so overused. For example, the Kampung 1Malaysia signboard in Kinta City and the 1Malaysia Lantern Festival 2010 events; one in Central market on the evening of 17th September and one at Wisma MCA in KL on the evening of 21st September, 2010. Like I said, everyone is using it, it's getting boring.

As if all the usage of 1Malaysia isn't enough, my friend told me that when he recently attended a public event, people were chanting "1Malaysia Boleh". What? It used to be just "Malaysia Boleh" and that was fine, and now they have to add the 1 in front of Malaysia. SIGH!

While I applaud the spirit, someone must put a stop to it. It's driving people crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment