Tour To Israel | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tour To Israel

Where I come from, only a select few would have the privilege to visit Israel. As a "free and easy" traveler without a specific place to visit, I would like to one day participate in an Israel Tour, when there is no longer an issue with my passport.

I came across the website of Ayelet Tours this morning, yes I know I have been browsing too many holiday websites I think I have caught the travel bug, I am delighted to see that Tour to Israel isn't as far-fetched as it once was.

Ayelet offers different types of tours to Israel from family tours covering cities like Jerusalem, Kibbutz and Tel Aviv to Israel highlights tour for the busy traveler who is not able to spend too many days sightseeing; still he would be able to visit important tourist spots like the Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and Nazareth in a tour that traces the history and heritage of the country we now know as Israel.

Bar or (Bat) Mitzvah is a very important day for Jewish children. It signifies adulthood for these children like a "rite of passage" and they are now fully responsible of their own actions under Jewish Law. Some parents love going for Bar mitzvah tours Israel with their coming-of-age child and in such tours conducted by Ayelet, the child will receive a free land tour of Israel. What a gift!

Going on an Israel tour is very significant to Jewish people; it's like going back to their roots. But this doesn't mean that only they could enjoy the beauty that the country has to offer, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment