Downgrading To Win XP | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Downgrading To Win XP

I have requested for quotations from a few reputable computer stores in Ipoh and although it's not exceptionally expensive since I am only asking for a moderate system, I don't feel like I should fork out the money for it because my current computer is still working fine, except that it cannot run smoothly on Windows 7.

I have decided that no matter if I purchase a new system or not, now or perhaps later, I would still have to make this system run smoothly since if I were to purchase a new one, I would like my parents to have this.

So it looks like afterwards, I will be sending my computer to the workshop again. I hope to get it back by evening so that I could use it at night. Since I run my PC throughout the night, I really don't want to have to put on my laptop instead. It will be too taxing for it. SIGH... computer woes again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment