PC Fair (Ipoh) Is Coming Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PC Fair (Ipoh) Is Coming Again

Right, despite being one of the largest cities in the country, we have to get PIKOM PC Fair after every one has had theirs. Why? Because MBI wanted to use the venue for their own PC Show. LOL

Anyway, PC Fair will be held from 27th August, 2010 over three days at Stadium Indera Mulia (indoor stadium). It's the usual place and of course I will be making my way to it. I am going to look for desktop computers this time, though in my heart, I really would like to be looking at netbooks instead. It would be great if I have the budget to buy both but then I am too practical for my own good and even if I could afford, I wouldn't!

In any case, I would still be looking to see what new technology will be brought in but when it comes to IT fairs like these, it's usually a venue for vendors to dump their stocks of older technology, before they start selling their newer technology stocks, and those would be sold at a premium price. Bah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment