Subscribed To DiGi Super Long Life™ | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Subscribed To DiGi Super Long Life™

I first got to know of DiGi's Super Long Life plan for their prepaid users back in February this year. At that time, I wasn't even a DiGi user yet but I called up DiGi customer service for some information for my cousin, who took his DiGi prepaid card overseas.

Last week, I finally subscribed to the plan after using DiGi prepaid for 6 - 7 months. I have to admit that I was at first reluctant to waste RM30 of my credit to subscribe to this plan but think of it this way, with RM30 and keeping your line active for 365 days, you no longer have to worry about reloading your line, having your line suspended just when you need to use it or even losing your credit balance entirely.

Actually, I only use my DiGi prepaid line to text ONE friend. At other times, I use it for phone calls when I travel since my Celcom line will be used for internet. My DiGi prepaid line also serves as backup internet in case my Streamyx is down and when my Celcom is also down or has a weaker signal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment