SAT Preparation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 07, 2010

SAT Preparation

My sister to me that her boss is rather worried that his daughter is not very good in her studies and she will soon have to sit for her SAT. As a rather lazy student myself, I remember how I would struggle to get information into my head but would fare quite well if I was guided by good teachers.

I find that students these days have it easier than those of us who did not have the internet at our fingertips. Besides, there are sat prep courses online that students could enroll in which I think creates a perfect study environment for students since youngsters are so technologically savvy and in fact, they really do prefer to study on the computer.

The best thing about the internet is it's global so anyone who is preparing for SAT no matter where he or she is studying, could still enroll in prep courses online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment