Insurance Offer | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Insurance Offer

My brother received an offer from his bank to buy no exam life insurance a couple of weeks ago. I like the policy which doesn't require us to undergo full medical examination and all we need to do is fill out a form, submit it and payment will be deducted from our bank account automatically every month.

You know me. I procrastinate so much, if I have to go through the hoops to get my life insurance, I don't know when I would finally get it. I do know that life insurance is very important, especially when I have my family who depends on my income, but when I think of the monthly financial commitment, I cringe.

But then again, there is really no running away from insurance because it is essential in life. I could drag my feet but not for too long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment