Back Problem | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Back Problem

Last week, I met an uncle when he came to Ipoh to visit an aunt who was ill. I haven't seen this uncle for quite a few years but I heard from my parents that he had back problem. Last week, I found that he hasn't really changed physically or in looks but because of the back problem, he put on considerable weight.

Ironically, his back problem forced him to change his lifestyle since he cannot be as active as he was but it is also because of this change that caused him to put on weight which in turn puts more pressure on his backbone.

My uncle told me that he is trying to look for a weight loss solution and in fact, is reading up on apidexin reviews on the web. I hope that he would be able to do something with his ailment. He looked like he was in pain sometimes. Frankly, the recent passing of my aunt has shaken all of us a little. How I wish that we could all stay healthy forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment