In Search Of A Good Night's Rest | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 07, 2010

In Search Of A Good Night's Rest

Over the past few years, I have not been able to sleep through the night. I think that my internal body clock has gone haywire after spending so many years taking care of my sick dogs who kept me awake through the night. Besides, I work better at night as there are no distractions.

I'm not trying to condition myself to sleep through the night again and not wake up every couple of hours. My sister suggested that I change my bed and install an air-conditioner when she learned that I had no problems having a good night's rest when I was on holiday! She thinks that it would help if I create my bed room environment to be like a hotel room.

I don't know about changing the bed or getting an air-cond but I definitely will buy luxurious bed linen, perhaps those by matouk that would make me want to spend more time in bed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment