On To MOFEW | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

On To MOFEW

Yes, I can finally confirm that I am attending MOFEW. Although the vent is held over three days from 13th to 15th August at MidValley Megamall, I will only be there on the first day. That's because I couldn't find affordable accommodation so near to the weekend I was looking for.

Tune Downtown KL is still available the last I checked and it's cheap, less than RM60 a night only inclusive of admin fee, but then I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink as I was told that it was formerly a hospital. Geli sial, man.

I probably could get a room in Chinatown but then it's so far out of the way from MidValley Megamall, it wouldn't be convenient. I am trying to reduce the time I am walking in Kuala Lumpur outdoors, if you understand what I mean.

So then, a day trip it will be. I don't mind but then it is going to be a long, long day. Just thinking about it and the weight on my bag, I'm dang tired already. LOL I really need a Sony Vaio X! Rm3,999 just slightly cheaper than my Fujitsu but then it's 1/3 its weight!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment