MOFEW Or Not | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 29, 2010

MOFEW Or Not

Now that my aunt is no longer around and we no longer have the responsibility of taking turns taking care of a sick family member, I am wondering if I should attend MOFEW which will start in two weeks' time in MidValley Megamall.

Somehow, with what have just happened, I just don't feel the enthusiasm, even though by then the electric train plying Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur would have been launched. Perhaps I am just tired when I think of spending one whole day away from home without a place to rest, and carrying my heavy bag around on my back. Perhaps I just don't feel like spending money after spending so much already buying this and that recently with my aunt sick, we all had to dig our savings to help her through.

Anyway, I will decide later. Let's see how much the fare for the electric train will be first. Perhaps I'll just be stingy and take the economy ride which is RM12.

0 comments:

Post a Comment