Eyeing A Cruise | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eyeing A Cruise

I have travelled so much this year and have had a holiday every month from February onwards. Naturally, I overspent and in fact, still owe my travel buddy some money since we split our bills and I have yet to pay her my share of it. I have vowed to stop travelling this second part of the year so as to save up some money for a longer holiday next year.

However, I am yearning for a trip again and after looking at the holiday packages offered by P & O Cruises, am thinking of going on a cruise holiday this time. After going on a few week-long road trips these past months, it's time for a change. I have never been on a cruise before so it would be an entirely new experience for me. It would be totally eye-opening for me, I bet. I have heard so much about cruises from friends I feel that I too should go on one. I wouldn't mind if it's just a short cruise nearby. It would still be a cruise holiday!

In any case, I could only start making plans later in the year. Perhaps I will treat myself to a cruise as a birthday gift in November. That would be awesome!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment