Putting A Professional Touch To Home Videos With After Effects Animation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Putting A Professional Touch To Home Videos With After Effects Animation

If you have been following my blog, you would know that I am a budding videographer who is never happy with my videos, and I am even more dissatisfied with the post production part of it, after the filming has been done. When I upload to YouTube and do not get the viewership I long for, I get disappointed.

I checked out Revostock.com earlier today to see if I could find suitable footage or a stock video clip that I could use for my video. RevoStock has a wide selection of stock video clips to choose from at an affordable price.

I have to say that RevoStock's after effects and stock videos are of excellent quality that anyone in the video graphic design field can use. I tell you, people who like to shoot amateur videos would certainly see an increase in quality in their videos if Stock footage from RevoStock is incorporated in their videos.

Like I said, professional stock videos for sale on RevoStock are certainly affordable, with prices starting from $5 and if you have a huge video project going on or you are working on a few small ones simultaneously, perhaps you would be more interested to purchase a product bundle. The good news is that currently, all product bundles, which may include high resolution video files and audio files, are sold at a discount of up to 50%. This will certainly save you a lot of money.

Honestly, people who are serious about producing high quality video clips, whether it's a commercial or just something for their website or even personal blog, should take a look at the extensive selection of stock media available on RevoStock, from motion graphics after effects, music and sound effects, backgrounds, animations and more in multiple file formats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment